The INTERflame Beach Race is a tradition in the province of North Holland, the race is part of the Dutch Offroad Championship for the following classes:
- Side By Side
The INTERflame Strandrace is a unique race that is held on the Kennemerstrand, IJmuiden:
- Road surface of the special stages: 100 % unpaved, sand
- Number of special stages: 11 including 3 Marathon stages
- No connection routes to the standings tests
- Total length of special stages: approx. 200 km
Via the link below you can register for the INTERflame Strandrace 2021. Make sure you have all the data available (telephone number, driver’s license number, License number etc), due to privacy measures we do not keep the registration data online and you cannot re-call them to change or complete them at a later date. Changes must be communicated by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After we have received your fully completed registration form, 100% of the registration fee, you are officially registered and you will receive a confirmation and an invoice from us.
Despite the fact that the organization has had to postpone the INTERflame beach race 2 times due to Corona, we are pleased to announce that we do not have to increase the registration fee of the INTERflame Strandrace 2021 and have been able to maingtain the original fee:
- € 575,00 when registering until 31-08-2021
- € 675,00 when registering from 01-09-2021 to 17-09-2021.
- Important: registration will be closed on 18-09-2021
The registration fee includes the following:
- two rally shields with the start number
- two door stickers with the start number and the obligatory advertising
- one Special Regulations
- a predetermined location at the central service park
- one exit ticket parking lot
The registration fee must be paid to the bank account IBAN: NL55KNAB0283119799 BIC: KNABNL2H in the name of Stichting Nederlandse Tereinsport Associatie. Please mention your name and: Registration fee IJmuiden Strandrace 2021 on your bank transfer.
The total registration fee will be refunded:
- to participant whose registration is not accepted
- in the event that the ORR will not take place, minus costs up to a maximum of 20% of the registration fee
The registration fee will be partially refunded:
- in case of cancellation by the participant before 1-Sept-2020: 80% of the registration fee
- in case of cancellation by the participant from 1-Sept-2020 to 17-sept-2020: 50% of the registration fee
- in case of cancellation by the participant after 18-Sept-2020: 0% of the registration fee
The organising committee decides on reimbursement of the registration fee to participants who cannot participate on the grounds of ‘force majeure’ (clearly defined in writing and sent to the organiser).
QUESTIONS REGARDING REGISTRATION OR REGISTRATION FEE:
For questions regarding the registration, registration procedure or the registration fee please contact email@example.com or call competitor registration :
• Paul: +31651404897