Despite all the setbacks and having to cancel 2 events because of Covid-19 restrictions the organisation of the INTERflame Beachrace has planned a the new date… we are still waiting for the final permits to be 100% certain, things are looking good and we have a positive feeling.
We hope that the teams can at last release the “cropped up horsepower” on the Ijmuiden beach on the 2nd and 3rd of October 2021. We are getting ready to welcome them for this traditional race.
Exactly one year after having to cancel the first event our intention is to make an even better action packed race weekend. As soon as we receive confirmation of the permits we will open the registration on this website, until then….. reserve the date in your agenda!!!